Great week for semantic web
Wolfram Alpha launched today. Pages still take 20 seconds to load, because of huge interest. But no matter! The whole concept makes me happy. This is truly the next step for the WWW. Finally we are moving beyond text-only search.
Google is now starting to support Microformats and RDFa in their "Rich Snippets" feature. This is good news, especially for the Microformats community, but also for the Semantic Web at large.
- 28-06-09 22:58 - Context as a state machine
- 23-06-09 14:07 - Procurios zoekt nieuwe developer
- 22-06-09 09:22 - Ternary trees
- 21-06-09 21:01 - Analysis of a context switch
- 20-06-09 16:07 - Interactionist dualism
- 19-06-09 23:20 - Articles about Procurios' semantic web implementation.
- 04-06-09 21:17 - vvvzeeland.nl
- 24-05-09 11:08 - Activity automation
- 17-05-09 22:05 - Agent architecture
- 16-05-09 16:37 - Great week for semantic web
- 16-05-09 16:17 - LillyBot
- 10-05-09 22:36 - Question space